Excise, Taxation & Narcotics Control Department Punjab 400+jobs | Apply Online
Office of the Director General, Excise, Taxation & Narcotics Control Punjab invites applications from eligible candidates to fill the following posts under mentioned quota.
Data Entry Operator Jobs,
Junior Clerk Jobs,
1. The above positions are offered on contract basics under the Contract appointment policy 2004
of the Government of the Punjab except Constable (BS-5) posts.
2. Details of the above posts, terms and conditions, eligibility and test criteria, application forms
and other information may be seen at website www.pts.org.pk of Testing Agency
3. General Age Relaxation in upper limit for male candidates = 5years, for female candidates =
8years and for disable persons = 10 years.
4. All Government employees are eligible to apply through proper channel.
5. The last date for submission of application at under noted address is changed from 21-04-2017
to 02-05-2017. After the expiry of target date, no application will be entertained and short listed
candidates will only be called for Test.
6. The quotas shall be applicable for the above mentioned posts @ 15% for Women ,5% for
Minority and 3 % for Disabled Persons.
7. In case Applicant wishes to apply for more than one post. He /She must submit separate
Application form for each post.
8. No TA/DA and any other expenditure shall be admissible for test/interview.
How to Apply:
1. Candidates can download Application and the Deposit Slips from Pakistan Testing Services (PTS)
2. Test fee of Rs.285/-shall be paid in any branch of United Bank Limited or Habib Bank Limited on
prescribed bank Challan (attached with application form downloaded from www.pts.org.pk.
3. No application will be entertained in case the requisite fee as per instruction is not deposited.
PTS copy of original slip must be attached with hard copy of the application forms.
4. Candidate shall submit duly filled application form along with Test fee challan form.
Copy of CNIC, Copy of Domicile, copy of all educational documents, and two recent
passport size photograph, directly to PTS through courier on the address mentioned on
5. Test fee is Non-Refundable and Non-Transferable
6. Eligibility of the candidates shall be determined on the basis of applicants’ qualification,
performance in Physical and written test (to be conducted by PTS i.e. PTS(Pakistan Testing
Services)and interview within the criteria/policy devised by the department.
7. Incomplete applications or applications carrying incorrect information shall be summarily
rejected. Only those candidates who fulfill the laid down criteria are eligible to apply.
8. Candidates having at least 50% marks in PTS will be deemed eligible for further consideration in
the recruitment process.
9. Please send the Application Form along with Original Bank deposit slip through courier
to Pakistan Testing Service Head Quarter, 3rd Floor, Adeel Plaza, Fazal-e-Haq
Road, Blue Area, Islamabad
10. Director General, Excise, Taxation & Narcotics Control Punjab has the right to accept / reject or cancel
any application, post or recruitment process.
11. Selected candidates can be posted in any district of Punjab.
Note 2: For any information/complaint please contact on following numbers: PTS (Pakistan Testing
Services) Helpline No.051-111111787. & Website : www.pts.org.pk