APPLY NOW: 931 JOBS IN PUNJAB IRRIGATION DEPARTMENT
Jobs in Punjab: PPSC has announced 931 regular posts of Canal Patwari in the Punjab Irrigation Department across the province. The last date for applications is July 31, 2023. Here are the details:
Recruitment to nine hundred & thirty-one (931) (including twenty-seven (27) posts reserved for special persons, forty-eight (48) posts reserved for minorities, one hundred and forty-one (141) posts reserved for women, and one hundred and eighty-seven posts reserved for irrigation department employees’ (BS 1 to 5) children. of Canal Patwari (BS-11), on a different canal circle basis, on a contract basis for the period of three (03) years in the Punjab Irrigation Department (case no 15-RG/2023 to 36-RG/2023).
i. Intermediate of Computer Science or Higher Secondary School Certificate (second division) or equivalent qualification from an institution recognized by Board
ii. Three months diploma or certificate in MS Office from an institution recognized by Government.
iii. Speed of forty words per minute of typing in English on a Computer, and
iv. Proficiency in MS Office
Male Candidates: 18 to 28+ 05 = 33 Years
Female Candidates: 18 to 28+ 08 = 36 Years
Special Persons: 18 to 28+ 15 = 43 Years
CLOSING DATE: 31-07-2023
The following original documents are required for eligibility/scrutiny criteria for the post of CANAL PATWARI (BS-11).
1. Valid CNIC (It must not be expired on the last day of applying online for the post i.e. CANAL PATWARI (BS-11).
2. Certificate of Matriculation/ O Level
3. Intermediate (Second Division)
a. Candidates who do not possess the above-said qualification will not be eligible even if they had qualified Written Test / Examination.
4. Three Months’ diplomas or Certificates in MS Office showing the exact start and end date issued from the institute which is Recognized by Government.
Note: Registration proof of a Private Institute for the period of the diploma certificate is required from the concerned recognized Government Authority/Technical Board/TEVTA. Failing which candidate’s application will be rejected regardless he has qualified for the written test.
5. Domicile Certificate issued on or before the closing date.
6. Departmental Permission Certificate issued from Appointing Authority in case of Government employees.
7. For a claim of Special Person Quota Disability Certificate from the Social Welfare Department is required.
Candidates are directed to visit/read relevant FAQs and Instructions on PPSC Website regarding alternate solutions if they do not possess or lost any of their documents like Original Domicile, Percentage Certificate, Equivalence Certificate, and other queries.
ALL THE CANDIDATES ARE STRICTLY WARNED THAT IN CASE OF CONCEALMENT OF ANY INFORMATION, THEY WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO APPEAR IN THE INTERVIEW.
Download Advertisement: Click Here
Apply Now: Click Here