Ministry of Religious Affairs MORA Scholarships for Minorities Students 2017
- Applications are invited from students of minority communities for grant of scholarships for different categories (from Primary Level to Professional Level) as per policy and rates for the current financial year 2017-18. Following criteria will be observed:-
- Regular students of Government Institutions having scored at least 50% marks in last annual Examination are eligible to apply.
- Minority Students who have passed their annual examination during the last one year are eligible to apply.
- Poor, needy, orphan and handicapped students belonging to minorities having good educational record are eligible to apply. Candidate’s Parent Income must not exceed Rs. 10,000/- per month in case of Students of School Level and Rs. 20,000/- per month in case of other students.
- The application will be on New Prescribed Performs, supported with Last Two Annual Marks Sheets and Father/Guardian’s Parent Income Certificate.
- All the particulars of the students concerned will be certified by the Head Educational Institution. An attested copy of the school progress report/marks sheet of the last annual examination showing actual performance of the student will be enclosed. Marks sheet prepared on printed form of plain paper afresh will not be accepted.
- Head of the institution or an Employee/Employer before signing the Income Certificate should ensure correct financial position of students’s parent/guardian.
- Head of the institution should check that form are complete in every respect and prepare a list of such students and send it to this Ministry along with his covering letter duly signed by him. The application received through
- Educational Institutions concerned, will be considered only.
- Students receiving financial assistance stipend or scholarship etc. from any other source will not be eligible.
- CNIC number of applicants or NADRA B-Form number for younger than 18 years must be written on the forms and copies attached.
- Incomplete applications forms will not be accepted.
- Students/patents/guardian are advised, in their own interest to provide contact number and email address to get possible queries resolved in time.
- The applications, complete in every respect, with documentary evidence, must reach the undersigned within 30 Days of the publishing of this advertisement. Applications received after due date will not be entertained. Application forms can be downloaded from the website of the ministry www.mora.org.pk or can be obtained free of cast from this Ministry.
Ministry of Religious Affairs and Interfaith Harmony
Green Trust Tower,
8th Floor, Blue Area, Islamabad
Download Form here